Sunday, April 6, 2014

This is just the beginning

Hi my name is Maura and writing is my therapy. When I get everything wrong in my head, getting it down on paper and seeing how wrong it is helps me get it unwrong. When I'm stuck in a rut and my brain keeps going in circles I can't stop, I write it out so I can see it and feel it and find a way out of it. My writing is really more just a translation of my thoughts as I feel them, less of an act of creation and more an act of response.

And I'm really bad at keeping up with things... like blogs and photo collections and stuff like that, stuff that requires little bits of time everyday. I binge-write usually. Anyway, my writing is scattered about different blogs, notebooks and applications. One day I'll compile it all... for now I'll just keep writing.
So... hi and welcome to my brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment